Lexia Core5 Reading: A Summer Solution
For all pre-K–5 students, Lexia Core5 Reading supports foundational literacy to:
- Increase phonemic awareness
- Understand letter–sound correspondences
- Build vocabulary and academic language skills
- Develop comprehension and text-analysis skills
- Cultivate rich content knowledge
- Develop a love of literacy and spark higher-order thinking skills
Download the flyer to learn more and access a demonstration.
You Might Also Like
Lexia PowerUp Literacy: A Summer Solution
Lexia® PowerUp Literacy® enables students to make multiple years of growth in a single academic year.
Core5 Scope and Sequence
Core5 provides all students—from at-risk to on-level and advanced—a systematic and structured approach to six areas of reading: phonological awareness, phonics, vocabulary, structural analysis, automaticity/fluency, and comprehension. The program creates a personalized learning path for each student through an adaptive placement and scaffolded activities that align to rigorous state standards.