Impact of Core5 on Hispanic Students
Impact of Lexia® Core5® Reading on Hispanic Students
Lexia Research & Analytics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lexia Research & Analytics. Impact of Lexia® Core5® Reading on Hispanic Students. Concord, MA: Lexia Learning Systems LLC, a Cambium Learning® Group company.
- After a year of Core5 use, Hispanic students working on literacy skills in or above grade level increased from 35% to 71%.
- For Hispanic students, levels reached in Core5 is positively correlated with scores on end-of-year reading assessments.
- Use of Core5 resulted in improved reading scores for Hispanic students in as little as half a year.
- A year of Core5 use resulted in closing the opportunity gap by 169% for Hispanic students.
- Features of Core5 provide accessibility for Hispanic students, leading to better literacy outcomes.
You Might Also Like
Georgia Validity Report
Strong correlation between PowerUp completion and GMAS ELA scale scores.
PowerUp and Renaissance Star Reading Validity Report
End-of-year performance in PowerUp was significantly correlated with scores on Star Reading.